Time is inevitable, and all of us do have to face the signs of aging at some point. The traces that aging leaves on the face and other exposed parts of the body make it even more problematic. Fortunately, there are a number of professional treatment options available for the signs of aging; however, not all of them work. Some even have safety risks associated with them. Therefore, it is very important that you only consult certified dermatologists in case of skin disorder treatments. Reputed dermatologists will only recommend safe dermatological products that are effective and also safe for use.
Dermatological products that doctors recommend
When prescribing creams or medications, dermatologists will always consider the effect it will have on the patient’s health and also the side effects, if any. The rate at which a product yields results is also taken into account. So, for example, if you were to visit your dermatologist for treatment of wrinkles and your doctor prescribed you a particular anti-wrinkle cream, it is because your dermatologist deems it safe and effective for you to use the cream. This is also why doctors strongly suggest that you disclose any allergies or medical history that you may have before the start of a treatment.
Mentioned below is a short list of aspects that a Chicago dermatologist usually consider when recommending or prescribing dermatology products.
- If the product has natural ingredients
- If the cream consists of components that are capable of hydrating the skin
- If the ingredients used can enhance the production of collagen in the body
- Your skin’s pH level is also considered, and when prescribing a cream, the doctor will check if the product will naturally work with yours
Although this is not a complete list, these are some common factors that dermatologists have in mind when recommending or prescribing dermatological products. An anti-wrinkle cream that satisfies all the aspects mentioned above can be considered an excellent dermatological product, and products like these are recommended by most dermatologists.
Additionally, we have also listed the most used dermatological product and skin improvement technique used by and prescribed by doctors throughout the country. These are:
- Face lotions – Almost all dermatologists recommend the use of non-comodogenic face lotions. As a general rule, the higher the SPF of a sun block, the more protective it will be. Dermatologists always warn about the side effects of the rays of the sun and the damages caused by it. Face lotions recommended by dermatologists usually consist of alpha-hydroxy acids and vitamins, and these work to strengthen your skin and restore the damage.
- TCA peel – TCA peels have become very common, and almost all doctors’ offices now engage in the procedure. This is primarily because it offers the best results in a minimum amount of time, and is also safe. Healing time in these situations is relatively less, and the treatment can be applied for numerous variations of skin problems.
Skin treatment is sensitive, and it is best to see a dermatologist before you start any treatment. Most Chicago skin care dermatological products recommended by them are safe and are known to offer quick results. For detailed information on any such product or method of skin treatment, please visit a dermatologist.